blogs.php sending Content-Length wrong
|Reported by:||frumph||Owned by:||donncha|
Line 85: @header( 'Content-Length: ' . filesize( $file ) );
This is ending out the pre-compressed content-lenght while webservers like iis7 send files gzipped / compressed.
So when the end user receives the file the browser keeps thinking there is more and locks up.
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by donncha
- Owner changed from somebody to donncha
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:4 Changed 4 years ago by donncha
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
comment:5 Changed 4 years ago by Rage00001
- Priority changed from high to lowest
- Severity changed from major to trivial